The Maharashtra Co-operative Society Act has prescribed a list of important documents that you must submit during transfer of a property in a housing society.
Affidavit made before the notary or executive magistrate.
- The true copy of society registration certificate, and if it is an apartment then copy of the deed of declaration.
- No-objection certificate from the society for transfer, the responsibility of the chairman/secretary is to approve the same.
- 7/12 extract of the land or extract of property registration card.
- Copies of approval of building plan from Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation and other authorities.
- Occupation certificate, commencement certificate and completion certificate.
- The copy of the non-agricultural order.
- Certificate of the exclusion from Land Ceiling Act (U.L.C.) Certificate.
- Land measurement map or an architect’s certificate.